Réfrigérateur à congélateur inférieur à profondeur standard LG certifié Energy Star, 22 pi³, acier inoxydable est évalué
Rated 1 de
Terrible and awful freezer design
In the market for new appliances? Well here’s my review! Never buy an LG appliance, never mind that it starts acting up after 4 months, just after your return date passes of course. It freezes the food, it makes a loud humming / buzzing sound. When called into LG they hang up on you not once BUT three TIMES! I should not have to have a brand new fridge purchased at the end of last year go through warranty. It’s freezer design is also not functional you can’t even access your frozen goods and your shelving are basically a one set spot. I’d never recommend purchasing.
Date de publication: 2022-03-25
Rated 4 de
Almost perfect - careful removing packing tape!
I bought this refrigerator 5 days ago and have to get used to the limited flexibility of the shelves. Can't configure the shelves to be able to fit a carton of milk unless you want to end up with 2 shelves that are barely 4" high. There is a very narrow shelf right at the bottom of the door...BE CAREFUL...as I removed the tape from one end, the end "clip" that holds the shelf in place snapped off. Not sure if LG will provide a replacement.
Date de publication: 2022-06-29
Rated 4 de
BE CAREFUL UNPACKING
On day one when unpacking, as I was removing the strong tape holding the narrow lowest shelf in the door, the "clip" snapped off meaning that shelf is now useless unless I tape or glue it in place. I'm getting used to the lack of flexibility in configuring the shelves - the spacing isn't really set up to hold anything taller than a carton of milk unless you want to end up with 2 other 4" shelves. So far I'm liking the overall function. After having the same refrigerator for 22 yrs w/out a breakdown, I'm hoping this one will last just as long.
Date de publication: 2022-07-01
Rated 3 de
Happy we bought the additional ice maker.
We've had this fridge for just over a month now and we purchased the additional ice maker that sits in the freezer. Overall, its a decent fridge but by no means special or more than average. Other than the stand things you would expect from a fridge, here are some of my pros that I found I liked:
1) the fruit/veggie and snack trays slide very nicely,
2) the interior light is clean and bright,
3) the ability to set the fridge and freezer temperature digitally which allows for precise settings,
4) the purchase package comes with everything one needs to switch the side the door opens from,
5) the stainless steal coating is easy to clean and doesn't leave fingerprint or streak marks.
6) we purchased the additional ice maker machine and love having ice on demand. The ice maker on/off button is well placed making it easy to turn off and on as needed.
7) Con - I couldn't find the installation manual online for the ice maker; PRO - I contacted LG customer service using the online chat feature and they were very helpful and got me what I needed very quickly.
1) the fridge is noisy; its sound like a white noise machine constantly.
2) When we purchased the fridge, the pictures shown online by LG did not match the actual fridge. Specifically the upper trays on the door. However, since then the pictures have been updated and now match.
3) THIS IS MY BIGGEST CON: The shelves inside the fridge are not well spaced and the options provided to change the shelving dimensions are limited and unhelpful. This is furthered hampered as the shelving provided are one size in length only, so the ability to have half a shelf higher than the other half does not exist. The interior does not fit tall containers such as 2L or 4L milk, juice jugs, etc. These only fits in one confined area on the door and is hampered taking it in and out of door by the upper tray.
4) We purchased the additional ice machine, which arrived separately and required one to install it themselves. Overall, the instructions were clear however none of the holes at the back of the fridge were pre-drilled leaving for some confusion and frustration, especially when having to figure out how to attach the water inlet valve. That part required a few YouTube videos to figure out!
5) The freezer does not pull all the way out, it only pulls out about half way leaving the upper containers only half exposed and the lower container only half exposed.
Date de publication: 2022-05-02