Boîte de jonction sous comptoir, blanc est évalué
Rated 2 de
Not sure i'd buy it again
I purchased this product as the "junction box" for the Bazz strip lights. The junction box arrived and, well... Not sure i'd buy it again. The unit is well built (solid metal) but not overly functional.
1) The box is small... smaller than a standard metal junction box (both good and bad)
2) There is only one power plug which happens to be on the side of the box
3) There were NO marrette connectors, mounting screws, or double sided tape included which makes mounting and installation a little more challenging when you need to purchase additional stuff
4) There is no cable clamp included to protect your power cable after popping out the knockout to feed the power into the box. Again, another thing to purchase.
5) The wires inside the box are very very long, I had to cut all 3 in half before connecting to the power cables.
6) As a junction box meant specifically for Bazz light strips, one would expect that you could plug the strips directly into the junction box instead of having to use ALL the cabling that came with the strips. Makes for a jumble of cables.
From my perspective, it'd be cheaper to buy a full junction box and 2 power plugs. It'd likely be cheaper with all the additional purchases that need to be made in order to use this junction box.
Date de publication: 2017-11-21
Rated 5 de
perfect for under counter lighting!
Could not have replaced existing full size fluorescent fixtures without a junction box ,brilliant idea and easy to install.
Date de publication: 2019-04-15