Start off right
- The kits come in a range of light and dark colours. Choose your favourite and have it prepared at the store.
- Prepare a clean, well-ventilated work area with a flat horizontal surface to rest the doors on.
- Remove any screws, hinges, handles or other hardware, including the pads on the insides of the doors.
- Number the doors so you don’t mix them up. Seal any unused holes with filler.
- Read the instructions and watch the video included with the kit. For more information, visit the Rust-oleum website.