Choosing a sliding door
- Durable and aesthetic
- Supports both lightweight and heavier doors
- No track on the bottom
- Easy to install
- Ceiling guide to direct panels, but the weight of the door rests on the floor track
- Ideal for lightweight doors
- Perfect for heavy door panels
- Are also used for room partition doors
Door with fascia mouldings covering the top track: the track should be aligned with the front of the opening.
Door with a bottom track: the floor track should be a minimum of 1" inside the opening.
Opening and number of doors:
Panels may open in a single direction, to either the left or the right, or in both directions.