Turn off the water supply and prepare the installation
- 1.1 - Shut off the water supply to the bathroom or the main water supply to the house.
- 1.2 - Determine the location of the shower head, bathtub and shower, and bathtub spout if required.
- Height of the faucet: 45-48"
- Height of the shower head: 72-78"
- Height of the spout: 24-28"
- 1.3 - Install a cross-stud between the two studs at faucet height to install the valve.
- 1.4 - Install a cross-stud between the two studs at shower-head height to install the drop-ear elbow.