Build the Herb Dryer Box
- 1.1 - Cut the plywood sheet into a 24” x 24” square.
- 1.2 - Cut all the 2x2 pieces for the left, right, top, and back frames based on the dimensions in the plan.
- 1.3 - Assemble the four frames using 2 1/2” treated wood screws.
- 1.4 - Cut the mesh screen into a rectangle big enough to cover the wood frame.
- 1.5 - Secure the mesh screen on top of the frame using a stapler, making sure it’s stretched tight.
- 1.6 - If required, lightly tap on the staples using a hammer to drive them in.
- 1.7 - Secure the two lateral frames on the plywood base then add the back frame, making sure that the mesh screen side is inside the box.
- 1.8 - Secure the top frame by screwing from inside the box. This will hide the screws.