- Additional materials required for installation
- It is guaranteed not to rot, warp, crack or turn yellow in the sun for twenty years.
- Detailed instructions
- Not intended to be installed on concrete pavers, patio stones, or interlocking bricks
- The customer can pull up these and cement the pressure treated posts into the ground and replace the interlocking brinks back around the posts
- If the customer has a solid cement pad, stamped concrete or a wooden deck then they can use the bolt-down brackets.