- Modern take on a classic: Featuring linear, architectural lines, this charcoal gray soap dish container has a matte finish, which feels soft to the touch and looks ceramic, but is highly durable because it's made of melamine.
- X-detail: A raised X is on the surface of the dish adds a sumptuous graphic detail, but also lifts the soap off the dish so it can dry neatly, last longer, and not stick.
- Made with color-integrated materials: The charcoal pigment is integrated into the melamine, which means regular wear and tear will be hard to detect on this already durable product.
- Umbra x Gensler: Gensler, the world's leading collaborative design firm has partnered with Umbra on two apothecary-inspired bath collections after identifying a need for better bathroom accessories in luxury hotels.
- Inspired by the traditional apothecary: The accessories in the Scillae collection are uniform in style, with the goal of remaining compact, especially when stored on the wall mount bar