- Modern canister: A resin container in white with a chrome-colored, stainless-steel lid, holds cotton balls, swabs, and other bathroom amenities. Measures 3 ½ x 4 ¼ inches.
- Umbra x Gensler: Gensler, the world's leading collaborative design firm has partnered with Umbra on two apothecary-inspired bath collections after identifying a need for better bathroom accessories in luxury hotels.
- Inspired by the traditional apothecary: Junip's bottles have a nice weight to them, a fresh, white finish and chrome accents. These pieces feel like a smooth pebble to the touch and the amenity tray functions as a modern take on the apothecary shelf
- Complementary shapes: While they share lines and finishes, the accessories in the Junip collection are diverse in style, with shapes that are carefully coordinated rather than rigorously matched, giving this collection a leisurely, refined look.
- Resin: Made of resin, these pieces look polished and contemporary, but still soft and inviting, thanks to their rounded lines, and smooth matte finish, which feel like a soft pebble to the touch.