- Matte, white & chrome trash can: A round waste can, featuring a stainless-steel, chrome-finished trim and resin body with a white, matte finish that feels like a smooth pebble to the touch, looks great in your bathroom and throughout the house
- Umbra x Gensler: Gensler, the world's leading collaborative design firm has partnered with Umbra on two apothecary-inspired bath collections after identifying a need for better bathroom accessories in luxury hotels.
- Inspired by the traditional apothecary: Junip's bottles have a nice weight to them, a fresh, white finish and chrome accents. These pieces feel like a smooth pebble to the touch and the amenity tray functions as a modern take on the apothecary shelf
- Complementary shapes: While they share lines and finishes, the accessories in the Junip collection are diverse in style, with shapes that are carefully coordinated rather than rigorously matched, giving this collection a leisurely, refined look.
- Resin: This collection is made of resin looks polished and contemporary, but still soft and inviting, thanks to the rounded lines seen throughout the collection.