These lights are designed for safety and durability. Weather-resistant heavy-duty string lights are an ideal solution for construction, work sites, renovation projects, parking lots or other large areas where temporary lighting is needed.
For general contractors and electricians alike, proper job site lighting can improve productivity and worker safety. Resistant to all weather conditions, the thermo-vinyl jacket gives the product added flexibility in temperatures below freezing. Moulded on, weather-resistant light sockets that are spaced 10 ft apart. An integral hook is located on top of attaching to a messenger wire to allow support suspension.
- Sockets will accommodate up to 200 W
- All connectors are moulded in, weather-resistant and will not pull apart from the cord
- Outdoor - Weather-resistant
- For temporary use
- Coated steel cages
- 600V rated 12/3 STW jacket
- Rated 15A/125 V/1875 W
- Comes with five cages
- Materials: Steel, Plastic, Rubber