Thor Kitchen 30-in 900 CFM Undercabinet Range Hood (Stainless Steel) is rated
Rated 5 out of
My wife and I have been using this fan for about 30 days now and it has been ... simply said “exceptional”. We cook a range of dishes every evening and vary our cuisine through Indian, Asian, Mexican, and European and we use the higher fan setting regularly to vent spice/searing smells. Fan is very quiet at low settings with expected increases in noise level as you move more air. Truthfully when we are using the high setting we are usually in a critical part of the dish so the sounds are more background than foreground. We are bi thoroughly pleased and impressed.
As a side issue installing the fan is more a 2 person task unless the manufacturer is going to update to a slide system for initial mounting. This is probably true of mid fans however.
Date published: 2017-12-12
Rated 4 out of
heavy but good quality and power - not quiet
- pretty heavy at ~45 lbs so requires 2 people to install
- even the lowest setting is not very quiet but high setting is strong but not much louder than the lowest setting
- 3 settings (lo/mid/hi); low setting pulls a kleenex up at ~2"; high setting at ~7"
- US assemblied with made in China parts; good quality fan motor
- male AC socket on top surface
We got this on sale for $630 with free shipping - well worth it.
Date published: 2017-07-30
Rated 4 out of
I bought the item month ago. Loud but it is working fine more of a commercial grade.
Date published: 2018-04-16