Designed for easy setup and portability
Great for storing motorcycles, ATVs, lawn/garden tractors, snowmobiles, and other types of bulk storage
High-grade steel frame
Dupont™ thermoset, baked-on, powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion
High-profile, white interior creates enhanced illumination
Ratchet Tite™ tensioning system provides simple installation while keeping cover tight to frame
Swedged tubing for quick and easy slip-together assembly
Triple-layered, heat-bonded, rip-stop, waterproof, enhanced weave polyethylene cover
UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents, resulting in a cover that withstands the elements
(1) Fitted cover
(1) Double-zippered front door
(1) Solid rear door panel
(8) Ratchet tie-downs
(4) 15-in auger anchors
(1) Set of foot plates
(1) Step-by-step assembly guide
- 1-3/8 in. / 3,1 cm all-steel frame, bonded with thermoset premium powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered triple-layer ripstop polyethylene cover is waterproof, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, antifungal agents resulting in a fabric cover that withstands the elements
- Ratchet-Tite cover tensioning system ensures a drum tight cover and door-panel connection to shelter frame. Quality ratchet and web strap components keep cover tight and neat looking.
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames for initial and continuous frame to fabric fit.
- Patented ShelterLock stabilizers ensure rock solid stability, delivers a stable, more durable shelter
- High profile white interior provides enhanced illumination
- Structure requires no building permits in most cases. Check local ordinances before installation.