This tractor front blade is designed for John Deere D100 series tractors. It is ideal for pushing light snow or other loose materials thanks to its curved surface which requires less power and increases blade capacity. Also, the cutting edge is bolt-on and replaceable to greatly extend the useful lifetime of the blade. The rust-resistant blade can be angled left or right. This product is backed by a 2-year warranty. John Deere® products are available and can only be sold via authorized dealers.
- Fits E100-E180, D100-D170, LA100-LA175, L100-L130, 102-190C, G100-G110
- Excellent for pushing snow or other loose material
- Constructed for good performance and long life
- For operator convenience, the blade comes with standard equipment for controlling it from the tractor seat
- Blade can be angled left, right, or used in the straight-ahead position