This steel square tube can be welded and is ideal for reinforcement projects such as workbenches, frames, tables, railling, struts and more. It can be cut, drilled, welded, heated, shaped and is paintable once primed. The tube measures 41/64" thick, 1" wide and 36" long. Safety caps are available to cover the cut ends. Sold separately.
- Non plated to allow ease of welding
- Hot rolled steel can have paint, surface coatings and other finishes applied
- The rough surface can be removed by grinding, sand blasting or acid-bath pickling
- Plain steel
- Available in different widths
- Quality products for a variety of home and commercial applications