Designed for both beginners and woodworking experts, this glue-laminated DIY panel is the material of choice for construction projects of all kinds. Use it to create beautiful shelves or certain furniture pieces. Depending on the wood treatment, the panel can be coated over with a variety of finishes. This rigid, lightly sanded board is easy to work with, and lends itself well to finishes such as oil, wax, dye, varnish or paint. Dimensions: 3/4" x 12" x 72".
- Stain-grade-spruce/pine-panels for woodworking projects where a knotty- and solid-wood-panel is desired
- Versatile panels can be used for furniture manufacturing, shelving and a wide variety of household woodworking projects and crafts
- Easy-to-work-with; panels are easily cut, machined, sanded and fastened with hand- or power-tools
- Kiln-dried and edge-glued for stability
- Works well in DIY projects like signs and table tops
- Choose from an assortment of widths and lengths to suit your project for minimal waste and easy transport