With its selective actuation switch, this Metabo HPT pneumatic framing nailer lets you change from sequential to contact nailing to suit your project. The 30° nailer accommodates nails from 2" to 3 1/2" and lets you adjust the depth without tools. The rear-load, tilt bottom magazine makes reloading stripes hassle-free, and the open-nose design ensures easy removal of nails.
- APPLICATIONS: Great for floor and framing, roof decking and housing construction
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 7 lbs and well- balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- SELECTIVE ACTUATION: Allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- FASTENERS: Accepts 2-in up to 3-1/2-in paper collated framing nails
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Easy tool-less adjustment dial allows for countersink or flush driving nails into a variety of materials
- LOADING: Two-step nail loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy