LG French Door Refrigerator with Smart Cooling System - 33-in - 19-cu ft - Stainless Steel is rated
Rated 5 out of
Very quiet, efficient, roomy
- Double the capacity but the same KWH/year rating as my old fridge. I think it's more efficient as my electricity consumption has gone down after getting this.
- Did I say it is very quiet? The variable capacity compressor is barely audible when running at low capacity. You can hear it after opening the door when the fridge tries to cool back down, but it's still a lot quieter than the average fridge.
- Two freezer doors means less "cold" escapes when I open it.
- There is no light in the bottom freezer drawer. Only the top drawer has a light.
- Only the top shelf is adjustable, and there are only two levels to choose from. All the other shelves are non-adjustable. More adjustments would be easy (and cost nothing) to include by molding more rails on the inside of the fridge. Are you listening LG?
- Expensive (but the energy efficiency and quietness is well worth the cost)
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 1 out of
Pros: looks nice. Cons: Stopped working after 4 days technician replaced freezer fan. Food freezes in crispers we had to put a couple layers of insulation in drawers to help. If you don't mind getting brain freeze drinking products that sit in bottom shelves in doors then this fridge is for you. Products on the top shelves are barely cool, we don't put dairy products on top shelf as they have gone bad before expiration date. My husband had to turn up freezer setting so it wouldn't freeze food in crispers. We left factory setting in fridge at 37. Not happy AT ALL with this fridge!
Date published: 2021-10-11
Rated 2 out of
Ok fridge - Not durable
I’ve had this fridge for about a year, and I would say it’s ok. Definitely not worth the price. The SS finish is very thin and not at all durable. It scratches / dents very easily.
The fridge also leans back slightly, making it look odd in cabinetry.
Would not purchase again.
Date published: 2021-09-10
Rated 1 out of
Stopped working after 1 week
Started using this and stopped staying cold after less than 1 week! Had to throw out a ton of food because of it. Technician has been once and needs to come again to attempt fixing it! Other websites make me hesitant that it’ll get fixed. I just want a working please!
Date published: 2021-10-09
Rated 4 out of
No deli drawer
36” wide and a deli drawer would be awesome; otherwise quiet with counter depth and no handles is a nice fridge
Date published: 2021-06-08