This slotted flat rod is used to custom build any size and shape of racks, scaffolds, ladders, shelvings, guard rails, supports. It is also used for securing overhead garage door tracks and electric openers. The rod stamped holes allow for alignment and ajustment. It measures 3/4" x 1 3/8" x 36".
- Contains both circular and oval shaped holes
- Zinc plated
- Steel that is zinc plated should not be welded due to toxic fumes
- Quality products for a variety of home and commercial applications
- Available in different widths
- Steelworks zinc-plated perforated flats are designed for projects where rusting may occur and painting is not required