Dk2 Power 277-cc KOHLER 5-in Steel Gas Wood Chipper
The engine delivers 13.9ft/lb torque for superior cutting performance, and the dual V-belt direct drive and kinetic cyclonic drum pulverize up to 5-inch diameter trees. The tool-free dual swing chutes quickly open for easy drum access. The feed chute features dual integrated handles for easy equipment moving, and finally this machine comes equipped with a quick-drop stand, and a 1 7/8-in ball removable tow bar to move around job sites with ease.
- Powered by a KOHLER® Command PRO® CH395 9.5HP 277cc engine with 3-year KOHLER® warranty
- Chips through trees and branches up to 5-in in diameter
- Dual belt drive drum transmission with double-edge reversible cutting blades for trees and brush up to 5-in in diameter
- Bearing-mounted ATV rims and tires for off-road performance
- Extra-large extended feed chute with integrated equipment moving handles and e-stop shutoff