The Dewalt DWS716XPS 12-in double-bevel compound mitre saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor that drives 3,800 RPM to deliver extended power and durability. The integrated Butadin LED work light system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for accuracy and visibility. This saw features a stainless steel mitre detent plate with 14 positive stops and cam mitre lock system that provides repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support crown moulding up to 6-5/8-foot nested and base moulding up to 6.5-feet vertically against fence. Cam lock mitre handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate mitre angles. Integrated cutline LED work light system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for accuracy and visibility.
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 14-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and work site durability
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8-ft nested and base molding up to 6-1/2-ft vertically against fence
- Double-bevel design allows saw to bevel 0° - 48° to the left and right with positive stops at 0 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 33.9 degrees, and 45 degrees
- 0 Degrees - 48 degrees left and right miter capacity
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles