This screwdriver kit will meet your many needs, since it is useful for different types of applications. Rods and tips are made of alloy steel, which is a heat-treated material for strength and corrosion resistance. In addition, they are covered with a satin-nickel finish which provides unparalleled durability. Acetate handles feature an optimized comfort design for high and low torque applications. This set can be used for carpentry, electrical, mechanical and plumbing applications, DIY projects or machinery maintenance and upkeep. The package includes a 4-piece set of hooks and picks, a keychain, 3 offset screwdrivers, 3/32-inX 1.5-in, 1/8-inX 2.5-in, 3/16-inX 4-in, 1/4-in X 1.5-in, 1/4-in X 4-in, 1/4-in X 6-in slotted drivers, PH #0 X 1.5-in, PH #0 X 2.5-in, PH #1 X 3-in, PH #2 X 1.5-in, PH #2 X 4-in, PH #2 X 6-in crosstip drivers, T10 X 3-in, T15 X 3-in, T20 X 3-in, T25 X 4-in star-shaped drivers and a #2 x 4-in square driver.
- Includes (cont.): PH # 2 x 1-1/2-in, PH #2 x 4-in, PH #2 x 6-in, T10 x 3-in, T15 x 3-in, T20 x 3-in, T25 x 4-in, SQ #2 x 4-in, 4 Piece Hook and Pick Set, 3 Offsets Screwdriver, Keychain
- Includes: 3/32-in x 1-1/2-in, 1/8-in x 2-1/2-in, 3/16-in x 4-in, 1/4-in x 1-1/2-in, 1/4-in x 4-in, 1/4-in x 6-in, PH #0 x 1-1/2-in, PH #0 x 2-1/2-in, PH #1 x 3-in
- Common applications include carpentry, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, DIY projects and MRO
- CORROSION RESISTANCE: Satin-nickel finish
- STRENGTH and DURABILITY: Made of heat-treated alloy steel
- COMFORT OPTIMIZED HANDLE: For high and low torque application