Craftsman sensor and level set locates framing studs and lets you check easily if there is any inconsistency in your walls. The stud finder detects wood and metal studs up to 3/4-in deep and identifies their center for accurate results. Moreover, it detects the presence of live AC for more safety. It features auto-calibration for consistently accurate readings. The level comes with 3 angle vials: 90°, 180° and 45°. Over-moulded rubber endcaps protect surfaces from potential damages and provide shock resistance. Integrated hang holes are designed for easy storage, while the magnetic backing allows hands-free operation on steel surfaces.
- Stud Finder: CENTER STUD DETECTION: Detects center of stud for accurate results
- Stud Finder: 3/4-In RANGE: Detects wood and metal studs up to 3/4-in deep
- Stud Finder: ACCURACY: Auto Calibration for Consistent Readings
- Stud Finder: SAFETY: Detects presence of live AC
- Stud Finder: Includes batteries
- Level: OVER-MOLDED RUBBER ENDCAPS: Non-marring leveling and shock resistance
- Level: 3 VIALS: 90?, 180? and 45?
- Level: EASY STORAGE: Integrated hang holes for easy storage and MAGNETIC: Hands-free operation on steel surfaces
- Specifications provided below are for stud finder only