These offset right cut aviation snips cut up to 18 ga (1,2 mm) cold-rolled steel or 22 ga (0,7 mm) stainless steel. They have a spring-assisted latch for a fast one-handed operation, and their induction hardened cutting edge stay sharp longer. They are designed with blade markings every 1/4-in for quick and precise cuts.
- CRAFTSMAN Full Lifetime Warranty
- Includes (1) Offset Right Cut Aviation Tin Snips
- Cuts up to 0.05-in cold-rolled steel or 0.28-in stainless steel
- 1/4-in blade markings for quick precise cuts
- Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharp longer (compared to non-induction hardened jaws)
- Spring-assisted latch for fast one-handed operation
- Cuts up to 18ga (1.2mm) cold-rolled steel or 22ga (0.7mm) stainless steel