Make fast and precise cross and rip cuts with the Craftsman cordless circular saw. Accepting 6.5 in blades, it achieves speeds up to 4,000 RPM. A tool-free adjustable beveling shoe aids in achieving angled cuts up to 50°. This 20V cordless circular saw is a compact and lightweight tool and features a contoured handle for a comfortable grip and less fatigue.
- Cordless circular saw accepts 6-1/2-in blades for cross cutting or ripping 2x material
- High performance motor runs at 4,000 RPMs for aggressive fast cutting
- Tool-free beveling shoe pivots up to 50 degrees for angled cuts
- Metal shoe for added durability
- The compact and lightweight design help reduce fatigue
- Contoured overmolded handle for added comfort during use
- Includes: (1) CMCS500; (1) 6-1/2-in 18T blade; (1) hex wrench