This Campbell Hausfeld vertical air compressor can power a variety of air tools. It is equipped with a 5 HP induction motor that operates on 240 V current. Fabricated of heavy-duty and durable cast-iron, the two-cylinder pump is oil-lubricated for quiet operation and delivers 7.6 SCFM at 90 psi and 6.9 SCFM at 175 psi. This versatile air compressor can be installed in a garage or workshop and requires little space. This product is backed by a 3-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
- The air compressor features a cast iron, oil lubricated 2 stage pump for 5,000 hours of longevity while also offering reduced noise
- Designed to tackle a wide variety of jobs, from rotating wheels, painting furniture, grinding welds and heavy duty nailing
- The 230 volt, 3.7 horsepower, heavy-duty induction motor creates maximum pressure to operate a wider range of tools while maintaining longer air compressor run times
- The 60 gallon, vertical ASME tank maximizes floor space, leaving a reduced compressor footprint
- Compressor features 175 maximum PSI and 11 CFM at 90 PSI