This wireless alarm with WiFi connection from BAZZ Smart Home is a convenient connected object for security enthusiasts. The 120 dB alarm siren can be triggered when the device is paired with BAZZ Smart Home monitors in the same scene. In the event of an alarm, the device emits a light, while its built-in intelligent system can send a notification directly to your cellphone or email, depending on your settings. The device can be controlled from your Google Home, Amazon Alexa or downloadable BAZZapp application connected to your WiFi router. This application also offers you the possibility of changing ringtones. This device includes 2 long-lasting CR123A batteries, a USB power supply, and a wall mounting attach for easy installation. Backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Controllable with the free BAZZ Smart Home App available in the APP Store or Google Play
- All mounting hardware included
- USB power source included
- Uses two CR123A batteries for backup (not included)
- Receive notifications when alarm is triggered on your preferred device or via e-mail
- 10 sounds with an intensity of 120db