• icon-wishlist
  • icon-cart
Product selection from BOSCH

Lithium Ion Battery Charger - 18-Volt

Article #19836162 Model #BC1880 Format 18V
This item is not currently available for immediate purchase, but can be ordered by visiting the selected store. Orders typically take 3-7 days from date of order to be received at your selected store.

Lithium Ion Battery Charger - 18-Volt

icon-wishlist

Description

Spent batteries won't slow your project down with this Bosch 18-volt lithium ion battery charger. It can fully charge an 18-volt 6.0 Ah battery in 55 minutes and an 18-volt 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery in 35 minutes. The battery charger features a dual mode for fast-charging of the first 80 percent (15 to 35 minutes) and life-long performance for the remaining 20 percent. Compatible with all Bosch lithium-ion batteries.

Product specifications

Utilization
Compatible with all 18V Bosch lithium ion batteries
Type
Battery charger
Style
Fast charging
Component
Lithium ion
Color
Black
Length
7 5/16" (18.5 cm)
Amperage
6 A
Voltage
18 V
Wattage
108 W
Charge Time
80% Capacity: 6.0 Ah battery in 35 min./2.0 Ah battery in 15 min.; 100% capacity: 6.0 Ah battery in 55 min./2.0 Ah battery in 35 min.
Battery Type
18V lithium ion
Included
Charger only, batteries sold separately
Packaging
Each

You may also like

Battery icon-wishlist
HITACHI
Battery
Format 12V
Details
Article #37815040
Fast Lithium Charger - 20 V MAX icon-wishlist
CRAFTSMAN
Fast Lithium Charger - 20 V MAX
Format 20V
Details
Article #00276533
Battery icon-wishlist
HITACHI
Battery
Format 18V
Details
Article #37815041
V20 Battery - Lithium Ion - 20 V - 4 Ah icon-wishlist
CRAFTSMAN
V20 Battery - Lithium Ion - 20 V - 4 Ah
Format 20V
Details
Article #00276562
Battery Pack icon-wishlist
MAKITA
Battery Pack
Format 18V
Details
Article #1197323
V20 Battery - Lithium Ion - 20 V - 4 Ah - 2PK icon-wishlist
CRAFTSMAN
V20 Battery - Lithium Ion - 20 V - 4 Ah - 2PK
Format 20VxPK2
Details
Article #00276563
BATTERY 18V LITH.      BAT610G icon-wishlist
BOSCH
BATTERY 18V LITH. BAT610G
Format 18V
Details
Article #19835533
Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - 12 V to 20 V icon-wishlist
DEWALT
Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - 12 V to 20 V
Format 12-20V
Details
Article #00275574
Bosch Wireless Charging Starter Kit - 18 V icon-wishlist
BOSCH
Bosch Wireless Charging Starter Kit - 18 V
 
Details
Article #330609774
Bosch Wireless Battery Charger - 18 V icon-wishlist
BOSCH
Bosch Wireless Battery Charger - 18 V
 
Details
Article #330609747
Lithium-Ion Slim Pack Battery - 18 V - 2.0 Ah - 2-Pack icon-wishlist
BOSCH
Lithium-Ion Slim Pack Battery - 18 V - 2.0 Ah - 2-Pack
Format 18VxST2
Details
Article #19835712
Battery - 18-V Rechargeable Battery icon-wishlist
PRO-PULSE
Battery - 18-V Rechargeable Battery
Format 18V
Details
Article #64315018
Triton Tools Fast Charger for T12 Series - 12 V - Black icon-wishlist
TRITON TOOLS
Triton Tools Fast Charger for T12 Series - 12 V - Black
 
Details
Article #330668680
Battery and Charger Set - 36 V icon-wishlist
METABO HPT
Battery and Charger Set - 36 V
Format 36V
Details
Article #37815195
Quick Lithium-ion Battery Charger - 18 V icon-wishlist
SENCO
Quick Lithium-ion Battery Charger - 18 V
Format 12V
Details
Article #10595039
Bosch 12V Max Lithium-Ion 6.0 Ah Battery icon-wishlist
BOSCH
Bosch 12V Max Lithium-Ion 6.0 Ah Battery
 
Details
Article #330609749
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • LOCAL, getContent, 1ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • LOCAL, getContent, 0ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;