Asphalt shingle roofing installation services
Pay attention to early warning signs of roof damage before it’s too late. When it’s time to replace your roofing or roof vents, contact us for a stress-free installation.
What is included with our asphalt shingle roofing installation services?
From start to finish, RONA is with you every step of the way. First, you must submit your information by filling out our online form. We will put you in touch with a professional and qualified roofer, with whom you will discuss the different colors and shingle types. He will also select with you the preferable type of installation, based on the exposure of your home to strong winds.
Once approved, our service provider will order the materials needed to complete the project and will contact you to schedule the installation. At this point in the project, no cancellation is possible. On the day of installation, the materials will be delivered to the site, then when the job is finished, your roofer will review the applicable warranties with you, fill out a satisfaction form, and clean the workplace before leaving.
Steps to a worry-free asphalt shingle roofing installation
RONA offers a variety of materials and colours to fit any house style
Asphalt shingle is popular due to the fact that it is also the most economical choice on the market. Plus, it's low-maintenance, tear-resistant, and withstands Canadian climate temperature variations. Several colors are available to match your new roof to the house exterior siding as perfectly as possible. The manufacturer's warranty varies between 10 and 20 years depending on the model chosen. After all, doing business with RONA installation services equals peace of mind.
Need help finding the right product for you?
How to book a consultation
Fill out a consultation request online.
We will contact you within 72 hours to schedule an in-home consultation. It’s that simple!Request a consultation
Visit a RONA store near you and fill out a request with the help of one of our specialists.
Our specialists will help you fill out an appointment request and a qualified professional will install it for you.Find a store
Meet with your specialist
You will meet our representative at your home to discuss the materials and colors. At the end of the meeting, he will provide you with a free quote with the project details.
It’s installation day! Make sure the space is prepped and ready for installation. Note the work could start as early as 7 a.m.
• Display your renovation permit in plain sight
• Make sure that the access door to the yard is cleared
• Make sure workers have access to at least one outside electrical outlet
• Disconnect your satellite antenna (if applicable)
• Remove vehicles from your parking lot
• A clear path must be marked on the ground, around the house
• Vegetation, soil ground and outdoor furniture must be protected to avoid potential damage *
The installer will call ahead of time to confirm his estimated time of arrival and review safety steps with you.
All installers are required to pass a daily health screening, they must wear personal protective equipment, and sanitize work area and tools on each job.
Likewise, we require customers to practice social distancing at all times while installers are performing their job.
All installers are background checked, licensed where applicable and insured.
In order to be a part of our Independent Installer program, all contractors must go through the toughest rating test of all – your satisfaction.
After your project is completed, we will send you a survey email to assess your satisfaction. Make sure to add RONA to your trusted senders’ list.
And don’t forget! We offer a 1-year labour warranty on all installation services and we provide assistance 7 days a week through our call centre at 1-844-454-1454.
A decision-maker over the age of 18 must be present at all times during the installation.
What is not included in our program
• Our service is not offered for shed projects only. However, it is offered as an option for home roofing projects.
• We do not install shingles purchases by a customer beforehand. Our service includes that our installers will take care of purchasing the necessary equipment as well as delivery and installation.
• We do not do partial roof repairs. However, we will carry out the partial repair of your roof, if you have already signed a contract with us and the warranty is still applicable.
Your renovation work may be eligible for the Canada Greener Homes grant.
Some of your energy-efficient renovation work could be partially subsidized, under the federal government’s Greener Homes program.Learn more
Featured frequently asked questions
For major projects such as kitchen and bathroom renovations, please allow additional time for essential steps including in-store consultations to create the plan, measuring process, and work order issuance.
Bear in mind that product availability, weather conditions, client availability, and work area conditions may have an impact on project timelines.
• Missing shingles
• Cracked, warped, or curling shingles
• Shingle granules in the gutter
• Cracked or dry sealant around the vent or plumbing drains
• Dark lines or green patches on the roof, indicating algae, fungus, or moss
• Water stains in the attic
Harsh weather conditions, heavy rain and wind can age your roof prematurely. Shingles at the end of their useful life don’t protect your home as well as they once did and increase the risk of water infiltration in the attic and walls. Water infiltration can cause unsightly stains and promotes mould, which can cause structural damage to your home.