Featured frequently asked questions
For major projects such as kitchen and bathroom renovations, please allow additional time for essential steps including in-store consultations to create the plan, measuring process, and work order issuance.
Bear in mind that product availability, weather conditions, client availability, and work area conditions may have an impact on project timelines.
• Missing shingles
• Cracked, warped, or curling shingles
• Shingle granules in the gutter
• Cracked or dry sealant around the vent or plumbing drains
• Dark lines or green patches on the roof, indicating algae, fungus, or moss
• Water stains in the attic
Harsh weather conditions, heavy rain and wind can age your roof prematurely. Shingles at the end of their useful life don’t protect your home as well as they once did and increase the risk of water infiltration in the attic and walls. Water infiltration can cause unsightly stains and promotes mould, which can cause structural damage to your home.