Featured frequently asked questions
• Inspect the countertop for chips, cracks or scratches
• Make sure all adhesives (glue, silicone, caulk) are complete
• Avoid cutting directly on the countertop surface
• Nonabrasive cleaners only, that do not contain bleach, solvents, acids or high alkaline
• Avoid putting too much weight on your new counters as chips, cracks and scratches from heavy objects or misuse are not covered under warranty
Note quartz and natural stone surface may develop minor material scratches over time, which is completely normal and repairable.