Project ideas for inspiration
Featured frequently asked questions
For major projects such as kitchen and bathroom renovations, please allow additional time for essential steps including in-store consultations to create the plan, measuring process, and work order issuance.
Bear in mind that product availability, weather conditions, client availability, and work area conditions may have an impact on project timelines.
• Inspect the cabinets and the countertop for chips, cracks or scratches
• Make sure all adhesives (glue, silicone, caulk) have well adhered
• Avoid cutting directly on the countertop surface
• Only use nonabrasive cleaners, that do not contain bleach, solvents, acids or high alkaline
• Avoid putting too much weight on your new counters as chips, cracks and scratches from heavy objects or misuse are not covered under warranty