At RONA, we MATCH THE PRICE
To benefit from our policy you must demonstrate:
Price match Hassle Free Offer Terms and Conditions
Price match for Canadian local competitor’s brick and mortar store or a competitor’s Canada only online store
How to price match?
What qualifies as proof of a price when requesting a price match?
What is considered a Competitor when requesting a price match?
- For an in-store purchase at Rona: The lower price of the Competitor must be in effect, available and offered in a 25 km radius of your local Rona brick and mortar store where you are purchasing the product.
- For an online purchase at Rona.ca: The lower price of the Competitor must be in effect, available and offered in a 25 km radius of the Rona store you selected online when purchasing your products on Rona.ca.
Can you apply the price match to a purchase of a large quantity of items?
Exceptions to the Price Match Hassle Free Offer
- Competitor’s close-out prices;
- Competitor’s errors in prices or misprints;
- Competitors’ discontinued, used, refurbished or damaged products prices;
- Competitor’s clearance and liquidation offers;
- Competitor’s special orders prices (with the exception of Special Order major appliances);
- Competitor’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday prices and Boxing Day/Week prices;
- Competitor’s member only, employee only, military only, or senior citizen only prices;
- Competitor’s financing offers;
- Services such as rental, delivery, shipping, assembly and installation;
- Prices found on bid and auction websites;
- Gift Cards;
- Competitor’s gift with purchase offers;
- Competitor’s mail order offers;
- Competitor’s free or bonus offers;
- Manufacturer coupons or rebates;
- Competitor’s limited or minimum quantity offers;
- Quotes and bids;
- Competitor’s services, including but not limited to, installation and labor;
- Products provided by Rona installation services;
- Prices of third-party marketplace sellers;
- Prices found on closeout/discount websites;
- For Major Appliances, Competitor’s price is not more than $1.00 lower than the price of Rona.
- Competitor’s discounts that apply to multiple products at a time, in manner that it is not possible to assign such discounts to a particular item, including but not limited to “buy more, save more” types of discounts.
Other terms and conditions
- Competitor’s prices must be in Canadian dollars.
- Competitor’s lower price must be in force and effect at the date of purchase.
- For Major Appliances, the Competitor’s price must be more than $1.00 lower than the price of Rona.
- Competitor should be an authorized retailer located in Canada.
- You can benefit from a price match up to 30 days after the date of purchase at Rona : In the case that a price match is required after the date of purchase, the proof of the original purchase at Rona is required, as well as the proof that the Competitor’s lower price was in force and effect at the date of your purchase at Rona.
- Prior to accepting to match said lower price, Rona reserves its rights to verify whether the Competitor veritably offers a lower price for an identical product at the date of purchase in order to make a fair and just price comparison.
- Competitor must have the product in stock for immediate sale at the time you want to benefit from the Price Match Hassle Free offer. The product must also be in stock and available at Rona for immediate sale.
- The price offered by the Competitor is for a product that is new, factory-sealed and subject to the manufacturer’s warranty in Canada. It cannot be a reconditioned, used, damaged, returned, open-box or a demonstrator product.
- The Price Match Hassle Free offer cannot be combined with any other offer, including but not limited to Rona coupons or Rona promo codes that are applied on product prices.
- The prices of products featured on Rona.ca may differ from the prices shown in stores for the same product. The prices of identical products may also vary by store.
- Rona will price match offers from Canada only online Competitor’s stores (a competitor that does not have physical storefront in brick and mortar) that can ship to your location. This excludes third-party marketplace sellers, auction sites or closeout/discount sites. For example, we price match items sold by Amazon.ca, but not by a third-party seller on Amazon.ca.
- Rona accepts to match prices of all banners of Lowe’s Canada including, Lowe’s, Reno-Depot, Ace, Dick’s Lumber, including prices of affiliated local independent Rona dealers, subject to the terms and conditions hereby enumerated.
- This Price Match Hassle Free offer is offered by all participating Rona corporate stores, but subject to quantity and product availability. Local affiliated independent Rona dealers reserves their rights not to honor this Price Match Hassle Free offer.
- Rona reserve its rights to change or update information and to correct price errors or omissions at any time without notice. If you find an error, please call Rona customer care at 1-866-283-2239.
- The terms and conditions of our Price Match Hassle Free offer are subject to change without notice. Effective: June 5, 2020.