The flat torsion bar on the closer flexes under pressure, providing extra closing force and aiding in the latching of heavier doors.
The door closing speed is adjustable with the air adjustment screw. The tube is aluminum, which will not rust.
No more fumbling with stoppers to keep your storm door open. Simply push the door open slowly until you hear a click, and the door remains open at a 75 degree angle. To close the turn simply push the door further, then release.
Easy to install, using the existing holes on your door. If this style of closer was not on your door, new holes may be required. Please follow the instructions. The closer can be installed at the top, middle or bottom of your door, depending on its construction.
- Heavy duty pneumatic door closer WITH TORSION BAR: If your current closer doesn't have a torsion bar, this replacement will not work.
- Quick-Hold feature: No more washer to slide, no more buttons to push. Push door to keep open, push door further to release
- For the heaviest doors over 1-1/2" thick
- Tube diameter 1.5", tube length 10.5"
- Easy to install, all hardware included