By simply replacing the pin in your standard door hinges with this small device, you can add a spring-loaded closer to any interior door.
Hinge pin door closers are great for keeping children out of dangerous areas, keeping office doors closed, preventing mischievous pets from getting into the garbage, or any other situation where you don't want to get forget to close the door.
SMALL AND UNOBTRUSIVE
Unlike other door closers, the SK50 is small and unobtrusive. It's got a nice cylindrical cover which can be color-matched to your hinges and sits along the jamb behind the door so it's almost invisible.
HOW IT WORKS
All you have to do is remove the pin from one of your door hinges and slide the SK50 into its place. You then set the closing tension using the included wrench, and test. If the door closes too hard or not enough, you can adjust the tension.
- Make any interior door a self-closing door
- Installation is quick and easy, requires basic hand tools and no drilling or screwing
- Adjustable tension lets you fine-tune the force so the door closes smoothly, quietly, and securely
- Closes doors up to 30 lbs; use multiple closers on heavier doors
- Clean, hidden look: Sits above hinges behind door. Color-match to your hinges