Delivery and installation
COVID-19: To minimize contact between associates and customers, we temporarily adapted our processes for delivery and store pickups. Read more.
You will receive a call from our delivery partner within 24-72 hours after your purchase to schedule a delivery date for products in stock.
In cases where the order includes one or more special-order items, you will receive a courtesy call from your store within 72 hours to confirm your order. When the goods are received, our delivery partner will contact you to schedule a delivery date.
Please provide the following info upon confirmation of your delivery:
- The number of used appliances to pick-up3
- If you purchased a refrigerator, please specify whether you will need help with altering the door swing, or any other special request.
You will receive a pre-call or SMS text the day before the determined delivery date from our third-party delivery carrier confirming a delivery window. You must be available during the agreed time window to accept the delivery, or at least ensure that an adult is present to accept the delivery.
Delays for home appliance deliveries are an estimate and may vary according to the availability of products, or due to other extenuating circumstances beyond the control of RONA Inc.To change your delivery date
Please contact us before 3:00 p.m. on the eve of the scheduled delivery date to pick a different date or time
All required accessories must be new, either be carried out a time of purchase or delivered with the appliances for basic install (hoses, vent, stacking kits, etc.) and be available onsite in their original packaging
Important: To ensure your complete satisfaction, our experts are not authorized to install your appliances using accessories that are not new.
- Measure the path of travel from entry to the appliance’s final residing location to ensure it will fit
- Clear the passage of any obstacles (snow, ice, door, stair ramp, door frame, etc.)
- Any existing appliance must be disconnected (unplugged, hoses and vents removed and unstacked) prior to the delivery
- If your appliances run on natural gas, you will need the services of a professional to complete the installation, at your expense
- Create a clear path by removing all obstacles.
- Make sure an adult (18 years or older) is present to accept the delivery.
- Inspect your appliance as soon as it’s delivered.
- Make sure to point out any defect or damage to our delivery personnel.
Any property damage or damage to the appliance suffer during delivery must be reported to the store or the Customer Service – RONA Appliances Central while the delivery personnel is on site5. Any product defect must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
The removal of your old appliances is included 3
- 1 Gas appliances must be connected by a licensed professional
- 2 After the refrigerator has been delivered, the client must wait 2 hours before plugging it in.
- 3 We will only haul away one-for-one appliances that are the same type of appliance as the new one delivered and only from the same delivery address.
- 4 4The existing dishwasher, if any, must be disconnected to be eligible for haul-away service
- 5In case of property damage, pictures must be submitted to the store or Customer Service within 48 hours of the initial report.
◊◊ Delivery service is only available within a 50-km radius from the selected store (75-km for RONA+ stores). Additional charges may apply for installation services not included with the delivery. Any accessories required for installation must be provided new and packaged by the customer.