Free-Standing Induction Range - 6.2 cu. ft. - Stainless Steel is rated
Rated 1 out of
A cessez de fonctionner après 4 ans
J'ai acheté cette cuisinière il y a 4 ans. Depuis quelques mois les ronds s'éteignent continuellement. Maintenant j'ai un code d'erreur. Et plus rien ne fonctionne. La compagnie de services de GE me dit que la répartion coutera dans les 1 500$! Elle est bonne pour la casse. C'est fini la marque GE avec moi.
Date published: 2019-04-08
Rated 4 out of
I'm very happy with this stove. The induction burners are very fast and the cooktop is easy to clean. I really like the all glass cooktop without that edging like some stoves. The oven preheats very quickly and bakes evenly. We bake a lot of bread. The timer gives you a one minute to done pre warning too which is a nice touch. I was disappointed though to find out that it does not connect to Alexa as stated in the advertizing because the Alexa skill is only available to US residents.. but the phone app does work well letting you know about timers etc if you're out of earshot etc. Neither actually are a big deal really as I'd still buy it again. I would have preferred dials rather than the touchpads but that also is not a deal breaker now that I'm used to this stove. Overall the stove feels well built and sturdy unlike the Frigidaire I was also considering and which ultimately led me to buy the GE.
Date published: 2020-03-05
Rated 1 out of
Oven Does not work
Picked up stove yesterday. Wanted to use oven today but no go. The buttons are fun to press with great beeps and buzzes. If I was 5 this would be fun however I need a working oven. Buying a brand new unit you would think it should work at least for the first week.
Date published: 2018-10-14
Rated 1 out of
Induction is good if it works
Used for less than a month and the right burners won't work. An "everything" board was replaced and everything seemed okay until I went to cook dinner and now the left burners won't recognize a pan and the induction unit has to be replaced again. Not a good range.
Date published: 2020-02-01
Rated 5 out of
Best Range I have ever owned!
I bought one of these several years ago. We have since moved and I am getting a new one. I have used generic direct heat models in the past and am currently using a high end gas range. This is SO safe compared to anything else I have used. I have little kids and do not worry as much about things getting left on the stove by accident (no direct heat!). This range boils water faster than the gas I have and the other electric I have had. Get the right pots, otherwise the safety feature (which is AMAZING) won't let you turn it on - that means if Barbie is on the cooktop, it CAN'T turn on. The precision controls gives me instant temperature adjustments on the cooktop too. I will never own another stove. I thought a fancy gas range would be the only improvement, I am disappointed in comparison and going back to induction. People that say gas is more responsive and better to cook with have never tried this stove. The only strike against it is no open flame to char things, but I can use the broiler to get that effect easy enough.
Date published: 2019-09-09
Rated 3 out of
Nice stove and the induction works well. What we didn't notice when shopping was it doesn't have any outlets. Our previous stove had two outlets to plug things like the toaster and coffee maker into. We REALLY miss the outlets
Date published: 2019-11-24
Rated 4 out of
A great stove and I'm happy...except for....
I've had this stove for two weeks and have pretty well done everything except broil.
- Induction cooking is amazingly fast and extremely responsive. It's worth the premium, I will never go back to electric or gas.
- Displays oven temperature as it warms up
- Timer beeps one minute before time up
- The bottom drawer has a proper slide
- Convection oven works very well
- Control layout is logical
- Seems well built
- The side-to-side glass top is pretty, but I'd prefer an edge to catch spills
- The pushpad! Dials are so much easier to use. You have to push too many buttons too many times to get the setting you want. Manufacturers seem to think that only low and high end stoves should have dials. Please bring back the dials, at least for the cooktop!
- The cooktop is textured with almost microscopic bumps. Soft metal such as aluminum rub off on these bumps leaving bright highlights that can only be removed by hard scrubbing with stovetop cleaner.
- The bilingual display. It's too cluttered. Other manufacturers are English only. I've been in many countries where English is not their first language and their appliances are in English. A stove in Estonia is in English, not in Estonian etc.
- Ditch the warming element and make room for a 10 or 12" element at the back for simmering and canning. It's hardly needed because the regular elements go very low.
Date published: 2019-10-17