- One piece metal wrapped cabinet - the sides and top of the cabinet are formed using a single piece of steel creating a smooth, rounded, and seamless look that enhances the retro design. Structurally, this makes for a very solidly built fridge.
- Multiple shelf slots and adjustable door shelves allow custom configuration to suit your food storage needs. The wire rack for bottles is adjustable to any position and with a manual defrost freezer compartment the fridge can be used just about anywhere.
- Tempered glass shelves make it easier to wipe up spills and maximizes the usable space inside when you can place small and larger items on the shelf without having to calculate balance ratios.
- The Chambers® handle is a chrome plated solid diecast metal. The classic retro design and solid feel makes the refrigerator a joy to open, and behold.
- Clear bins not only allow small items to be seen but also conveniently stored and kept fresh.
- The side mounted thermostat control with the LED light is a bright and energy efficient source of illumination to help find what you are looking for.
- The latest compressor technology makes it possible to efficiently maintain the correct temperature without generating undue noise.