- High Tensile Steel Rods - The handle consists of high tensile spring steel rods, which are molded in a very strong and abrasive-resistant rubber, making it unbreakable with superior durability.
- Positive Locking Plate - The innovative locking plate design and unique bonding process ensures that our heads will never separate from the handle.
- Superior Quality Rubber - The abrasive-resistant rubber is injected all the way into the eye of the hammer. The rubber in the eye inhibits the transfer of shock into the handle, reducing fatigue and the risk of injury.
- Ergonomic Shape and Thickened Boss - The handle is shaped to provide a comfortable and secure grip in both wet and dry conditions while the thickened boss protects from countless overstrikes.
- Steel Reinforced Lanyard Hole - Safely secures hammer to wrist or stationary object.
- Drop Forged Steel Head - High visibility steel heads conform to ANSI, BS876 & ISO 15601 specifications and the faces are induction hardened to 50-58 HRC with a superior grain structure for extended life.