- High Tensile Steel Rod - The handle consists of a high tensile spring steel rod, which is encased in a high impact resistant co-polymer material making it unbreakable with superior durability.
- Positive Locking Plate - The innovative locking plate design ensures that our heads will never separate from the handle.
- High Impact Co-Polymer - The co-polymer material has been specially formulated to meet the rigorous requirements of every type of environment.
- Ergonomic Shape and Thickened Boss - The new shock absorbing, non-slip handle provides less recoil which reduces fatigue and the risk of injury.
- Steel Reinforced Lanyard Hole - Safely secures hammer to wrist or stationary object.
- Drop Forged Steel Head - High visibility steel heads conform to ANSI, BS876 & ISO 15601 specifications and the faces are induction hardened to 50-58 HRC with a superior grain structure for extended life.